Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Monday Monday Monday

Today started off well enough. Molly, my cat, developed a UTI last week, and I was finally able to pick up antibiotics, food, and pain medication for her. She's such an amazing cat. Not the destructive, pees everywhere cat; she is so chill. She's a little afraid of humans, but I can't blame her. A very unkind person deposited her on an extremely hot day in a shopping center and Will and I happened upon her when I was around 7 months pregnant. She's been my little buddy ever since. I'm glad she's feeling better.

I got the privelege of babysitting my nephew today. That little man is so freaking awesome. He came over in his batman pajamas and we watched youtube videos of little kids dressed up as batman and spiderman. Lennon had a blast with him. I introduced Greyson to the Kardashians. He was shamelessly in love. He wanted me to paint his nails blue and red for spiderman (his favorite). He especially loved all of my glitter polish and Tomorrow Never Dies"-the  new polish from OPI's Skyfall Collection. Since he's a boy and his mommy would be upset I painted his nails, we removed it before she got home. :) That's why aunties are the best. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment