Thursday, January 31, 2013





After Will left, I had a lot of up and down days to the point I was wondering if I should see a counselor. I was thinking that maybe I wasn't dealing with this so well. I gave myself a few days, got my hair cut, spent some time with Lennon and did some research. I had a thought that if maybe I increased my B vitamin intake, my mood would improve. I was right! I'm also running a lot more. I'm eating the same (Paleo with some cheats). I'm chocking it up the the adjustment period I needed before I fell into a rhythm here. Now that i'm in my rhythm, I feel so much better. I'm preparing Will's Valentine's Day box and i'm SOOOO excited to send it and for him to get it. There are so many things in there that just scream his name! Ahhh! I'm also rather excited to receive my surprise! My husband is very thoughtful and he is basically the one person who KNOWS knows me.

Onto something super cute! My little lady loves shoes! She loves my heeled oxfords because they make a clunking noise on the floor. She likes to stick her hands inside them and crawl with them on her hands. We have yet to get a picture of it until now. :) Days like that are when you can't help but smile when you're around her. She makes life so worthwhile. She's starting to look like her daddy a little bit more; she's also definitely acting like daddy most of the time! She's so laid back and relaxed and always happy. When she doesn't get her way is when I pop out in her. Lord help us with that one when she gets older.

Love,
Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment