Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Birchbox




 
January Birchbox
Lennon with her ice and Izzie sniffing it out
So, I got my January Birchbox in yesterday and this is my favorite box so far. I guess i'm only saying that because it's extremely hard for me to find a decent lotion that doesn't feel oily, doesn't wear off after a few hours, and provides the essential quench my skin needs (especially during the winter months). So, I got a sample of green apple body cream from 100% pure and LOVEDDDDD it. I bought 2 full sized lotions from their website. I was using the pink grapefruit body frosting from Julep, but Julep is half the size and the same price as 100% pure, so i'm pretty stoked about my new find. I also tried No. 4 clarifying shampoo and i'm in love, but not for the price point. Got another full-sized ModelCo product. The lip gloss smells and tastes like strawberries! It's a little sticky, but doable. I think Birchbox should stop sending me fragrances in my box, though. Viva la Juicy is downright stinky on me. Blegh. I think i'll stick to my Miss Dior Cherie... which is now just Miss Dior, but whatever.

My tiny human was being super cute today. She loves ice and in one of the pictures, she's got a little ice cube. The other one, she's cheesing hard. Pictures are becoming harder and harder to take with her because she moves like lightning.

Haven't skyped with Will in a few days (doing good!). I got to take time to write him a nice love letter (email) today.

Molly is feeling so much better. It's so nice to have my cat back!

All in all, today was a rocking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment